Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Can I keep my same cell phone number?
A. Yes, as long as your current service is active, it is called "Porting your number".
- Q. Can I keep my same cell phone or do I have to buy a new cell phone?
A. Yes, you can keep your same cell phone or you can buy a new one from us.
- Q. If I have my own sim card, can I use it on the new network?
A. Yes, if your SIM card still works and you are staying on the same carrier otherwise you have to buy a new sim card from Square Circle Wireless.
- Q. Does my Verizon cell phone need a sim card.?
A. No, Verizon cell phones do not need sim cards.
- Q. Are there any taxes or hidden fees on the cell phone bill?
A. No taxes, they are included in the plans on the website. No hidden fees.
- Q. Will my payment ever go up?
A. No, your payment will never go up unless the carriers change their plans.
- Q. Who do we pay or cell phone bill to?
A. You will be paying your bill to Square Circle Wireless.
- Q. Do you have automatic payment for my cell phone bill?
A. Yes, it is auto recharge. We will send you an AUTO REFILL form, please fill out form, sign and fax back to us.
- Q. Do we get a free cell phone with this plan?
A. No you do not. You must have your own phone or buy one from us.
- Q. Is there a family plan?
A. No, we do not have any family plan. We do have very creative ways to save you money on your cell phone bill. Ask your consultant for details.
- Q. Can I get out of my current contract with out paying early termination fees?
A. We can send you information on class action laws suits that will help reduce fees to get you out of your current contract.
- Q. Can I use my Sprint, U.S. Cellular or Metro PCS cell phone on the Verizon Service?
A. No, but you can get those phone flashed to Verizon service and then use them for the new Verizon plan.
- Q. Will I receive a monthly cell phone bill.
A. No, you will receive a monthly reminder via email or choose AUTO REFILL.